We’ve finally launched our Online Booking system! Simply chose the dates and number of adults & children, and click Go.
If the dates you’re after do not appear to be available – don’t hesitate to contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01580 830932. Sometimes it’s just a glitch!
We’re very happy to accept group/larger bookings, however to manage this we like to do it directly with you! This is for bookings of 5 or more camping pitches. Please either call us on 01580 830932 or drop us an email to email@example.com. Moreover if the dates your after do not seem to be available don’t hesitate to drop us an email to check – it could be a glitch with the new online booking, or we may be able to offer you an alternative.
We wanted to try and briefly explain the measures we are putting in place to allow social distancing:
- We will be opening two extra fields beside the river allowing us to create spacious pitches that are 18 meters wide
- One person at a time is allowed in a toilet/shower, the only exception is parent and child. All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Hand sanitizers have been put on the outside of the toilet blocks & must be used on entering and exciting the block. There will also be antibacterial sprays in the cubicles, these are to be used by yourselves.
- We will deep clean the toilets in the morning, throughout the day, and when possible, in the evening–they will be closed whilst this happens.
- To allow for social distancing and you will be allowed to park next to your tent.
- We will allow campfires and BBQ’s and continue to asses Health & Safety risks with the local fire brigade accordingly.
DARK GREEN – Available
LIGHT GREEN – Available however you cannot check in on this day
GREY – Unavailable/Fully Booked